- Education is fundamental in developing intellectual, emotional, social, and physical growth for each child.
- Students deserve a safe learning community that is interactive and organized, where students and educators are compassionate and empathetic to the needs of individuals.
- As an educator, it is incumbent upon me to cultivate a collaborative, cooperative, student-led classroom environment in which instruction is differentiated to meet the needs of all students.
- Instruction should emphasize depth of knowledge gained through personal exploration of learning activities both as individuals and as members of a work team.
- A culturally enriched, stimulating, and engaging classroom environment is one in which students are able to freely inquire and are given opportunities for hands on learning.
- Instruction should be student-centered and facilitated by the instructor based on the unique academic needs of each individual.
- Learning experiences should be challenging, meaningful, engaging, and grounded in real-world applications.
- Cultivating a positive relationship with my students will help me to lead and inspire them to be problem solvers, innovative thinkers, and expert communicators.