Remote Learning Expectations
Knowledgeable Knight students are Responsible, Respectful, and Safe.
- Be on time for class meetings.
- Charge your device or have it plugged in.
- Find a quiet place to work and put away phones and other distracting items.
- Actively participate in lessons and discussions.
- Ask questions if you need help.
- Camera is encouraged to be on during meetings.
- Stay focused on the lesson/topic.
- Mute your microphone when entering meetings.
- Actively listen to your teacher & classmates.
- Raise hand to speak and be unmuted.
- Speak clearly and use appropriate language.
- Use chat box appropriately.
- Stay in class unless it is an emergency and avoid leaving while directions are being given.
- Wash your hands before using your device.
- Be mindful of food and drink spills around your device.
- Do not share passwords or personal information online.
- Respect the privacy of everyone in the meeting.
- Be mindful of your background.
- Please try to use the bathroom during the 5 minute "passing period" between classes.
- If you have an emergency and need to use the bathroom, you may go without asking.
- Please avoid leaving while directions are being given by the teacher.
- Make sure you are MUTED when you leave to use the bathroom.
- DO NOT take your device into the bathroom.
- Please return quickly and quietly.
- You can have snacks and/or drinks during Zoom meetings.
- Prepare any snacks/drinks ahead of time.
- Please MUTE yourself while chewing.
- Avoid any classroom disruptions.