• Q:  Should I send my application/resume directly to the schools?

    A:  Application materials should be submitted to the Human Resource Department.


    Q:  How long will my application stay on file?

    A:  Generally an application will remain in an active file for 6 months.


    Q:  Do I need food service certification to work in the cafeteria?

    A:  Though certification is desirable, it is not required for all positions.


    Q:  How do I find out what positions are available?

    A:  Jobs are posted on our district website: www.antioch34.com.


    Q:  What part-time opportunities are usually available?

    A:  Food Service, playground supervision and bus driver positions are typically part-time.  Most positions offer substitute opportunities.

    Q:  It has been a very long time since I was asked to provide a resume; can you offer any tips?

    A:  Click on the "Resumes and Interviews" link for help with preparing a resume.