8th Grade Health
- Students will spend 6 weeks in health education, taught by Mr. Simonis and Ms. Strom. Health will start Monday, November 4, 2019 and end Friday, December 20, 2019.
- The Glencoe Teen Health curriculum meets developmental needs and state required standards for health education. In addition to the teen health units, we will teach three days of stress, anxiety, and depression education. Also, the AUGS social workers will be discussing sexual harassment and sexual abuse.
- Health assignments and grades will include worksheets, iPad activities, individual & group projects, and a unit test.
- All assignments and materials can be found in our Google Classroom.
- Please see me with questions and/or check the resources linked below.
*For information about Ann Marie's Law and Erin's Law, and how AUGS is implementing these laws, please visit the AUGS Social Workers webpage.