STMath – Free app for our students with their classroom login – Comprehensive app with activities and games.
Xtra Math - Free app for our students with their classroom login – Comprehensive app with activities and games.
Prodigy - Free app for our students with their classroom login – Comprehensive app with activities and games.
Khan Academy - Free – We currently use this program in group and your child can use their current log in to practice each day.
Freckle – Free – Has some good activities and games used in schools, but limited on the free version.
Sushi Monster – Free – Full with games for basic skill work.
Math Games with playing cards – These are great for skill work and making math fun for the whole family (instructions attached on the link):
• Close Call (Addition only game)
• Make TEN (Addition and Subtraction game)
• Gain or Loss (Addition and Subtraction game)
• Multiplication or Addition Salute – Each player gets a card and places it on their foreheads without looking at the value. A third player “the judge” multiplies the values of both players cards and tells the player the product. The player who guesses the value of their card first wins the round.
• Spiral (Multiplication only)
• Triple Digit Dare (Place Value)
• Place Value Game (Rounding)
• Integer Flash (Game can be used with regular multiplication or addition too)
• 24 (Order of Operations)
• My Closest Neighbor (Fractions)
• Fraction Flip It (Multiplying Fractions)
• Let’s Convert (Metric Convertions)
Building Blocks – I will send individual logins and passwords.