¡Hola, chicos y chicas! We will begin Remote Learning on March 30. Please look at the appropriate grade level tab on the left to see what we will be learning. I plan on grading your assignments so continue to do your best work. I care about you and your education! :-)
I am attempting Google Classroom! Please follow the instructions below.
Mrs. Gutke’s Remote Learning Expectations and Directions
- The due date of the assignment will be posted with the assignment. Most assignments are due the same day they are assigned.
- Please stick to academic honesty guidelines. Do the work on your own, using your notes unless it says something different (quizzes, interpersonal assessments, etc). I want to know what YOU can do, not what you can do with looking things up online or getting answers from others.
- Some assignments may give you the option to work with a partner: you can do this by calling, facetiming, etc. This does not mean you need to be with that person to do the assignment.
- Google Classroom tutorial for students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfgqtCi7hdo
- How to submit assignments to Google Classroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcA0Epv8CIk
- How to check your grade or feedback on an assignment on Google Classroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGU6UCut9uY
- Only use your AUGS assigned google drive account for Google Classroom. It will not let you join my classroom if you do not use your AUGS login.
- Class code for Google Classroom:
- 1st period: qitjt3n
- 2nd period: ldm76uq
- 3rd period: mpnjclm
- 4th period: o265qos
- 7th period: fs6lgqb
- If you have any issues connecting to our class please email me directly: email@example.com