Antioch Upper Grade School Bands
Important Remote Learning Info
Middle School Band (6th-8th grade) students:
All Remote Learning assignments will be communicated to you via Google Classroom. Keep an eye on your Band Google Classroom page for upcoming assignments and get in touch with your teachers if you have any questions!
For practice resources, be sure to use the grade level band pages (on the left side) to play along with recordings of your Spring Concert music!
Mr. Frank & Ms. Pucci
D34 Band Boosters Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/D34BOB
Link for Private Lessons Instructor ListLink For 2019-2020 AUGS Band Photos Folder
Check the individual grade level Band webpages for Reference Recordings<----------------------------------
Each student needs to come to class daily with all of the necessary materials. Your child needs to bring the following to every class:
- Instrument and accessories (mouthpiece, reeds, neck strap, valve oil, cork grease, etc).
- A 1” 3-ring binder or music folder.
- Band music
- Method Book (Standard of Excellence book 2 [6th and 7th grades], Making Music Matter book 2 [8th grade only])
- 2 pencils with erasers.
- Signed practice sheet (signed weekly by a parent).
- 6th & 7th Grade Practice Sheet