Antioch Upper Grade School Bands
Remote Learning 2.0
Middle School Band (6th-8th grade) students:
All Remote Learning assignments will be communicated to students via Google Classroom. Keep an eye on your Band Google Classroom page for upcoming assignments and get in touch with your teacher if you have any questions!
Mr. Frank & Ms. Pucci
Mr. Frank's Welcome Video (August 2020) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_zaFAM5OFk&t=27s
Ms. Pucci's Welcome Video (August 2020) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLu-oEfu7s
D34 Band Boosters Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/D34BOB
Link for Private Lessons Instructor List
2020-2021 AUGS Band Calendar (coming soon)
Check the individual grade level Band webpages for Reference Recordings<----------------------------------
Each student needs to come to class daily with all of the necessary materials. Your child needs to bring the following to every class:
- Instrument and accessories (mouthpiece, reeds, neck strap, valve oil, cork grease, etc).
- A 1” 3-ring binder or music folder.
- Band music
- Method Book (Standard of Excellence book 2 [6th and 7th grades], Making Music Matter book 2 [8th grade only])
- 2 pencils with erasers.
- Signed practice sheet (signed weekly by a parent).
- 6th & 7th Grade Practice Sheet