Miss Obrochta's Home Page
Welcome parents and kindergartners to our classroom website!
**Please use the links under the arrow to explore our site and learn more about our kindergarten year!**
This is where you'll find important dates and information! Always check the home page of our website for new information that is updated weekly.
- Please make sure your child brings a small snack that they can easily open every day. Snacks must be a fruit or vegetable or something from the approved snack list that can be found below.
v3/20 to 3/24 - Countdown to Spring Break Spirit Week
v3/24 - Early Dismissal @2:35pm
v3/27 - 3/31 – Spring Break No School
v4/7 - No School
v4/13 - Kindergarten Music Concert @Hillcrest @6;30pm, doors open at 6:00pm
Snacks can be any fruit or vegetable OR one of the following:
- Teddy Grahams
- Peanut Free Mini Muffins
- Cheez-It Crackers
- Goldfish Crackers
- Whole Grain Pop Tarts
- Whole Grain Rice Krispie Treats
- Peanut Free Mini Rice Cakes
- Animal Crackers
- Yogurt Cup, Tube, Or Squeeze Pouch
- Applesauce Cup Or Squeeze Pouch
- Welch Or Motts Fruit Snack
- Fruit Cup Or Squeeze Pouch
- String Cheese