Click on your grade level to find the "STEM Remote Learning Menu" for the week.
- The menus are STEM Remote Learning choices for the whole week. Work on an activity (or activities) of your own choice, at your own pace, and complete at any time.
- The most important thing is that students keep learning and exploring new things.
- As we get started, submitting work in SeeSaw or Google Classroom is optional.
- Complete any activity (or activities) from the menu.
- If you have other STEM related. projects, feel free to share them with classmates (and myself) in Google Classroom/See Saw.
- For projects, use supplies that you have and ask adults for help if you are unsure.
- If you need anything, have questions, or technical difficulties, you can contact Mr. VandenBos on SeeSaw, Google Classroom, or email (for Parents): email@example.com
- Grades K-2 can connect with See Saw (AUTOMATIC)
- Grades 3-5 can connect to our class through Google Classroom Codes (USE CODE BELOW)
Schedule (note: K-2 grade levels = 2 half hour blocks and 3-5 = 1 full hour