Mrs. Newman's Site - Mrs. Newman's Web Page
Welcome to 4th Grade!! I'm SO excited to meet all of you. We will be learning a lot of new things together this year, don't worry we will take it one step at a time.
Update: We are working on a plan for Remote 2.0. More to come soon!!
Please e-mail me at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
- Our ELA Program is Savvas myView. This program blends reading, writing, and language in a worksop model through texts and lessons.
- Our MATH resource is Eureka Math. The setting will be a combination of whole group, small group, and independent work time. The workbook/homework pages are available on the Math Page of my website. Click here to view the resource online: Eureka Math Parent Tips for Each Module For math fluency we will be using Xtra Math. Xtra Math We will also use ST Math for practice with 4th Grade skills. ST Math
- Our SCIENCE resource is Amplify. Click here to view the resource: Amplify Science
- We will be using a program called Second Step for SOCIAL/EMOTIONAL lessons throughout the year. I follow the lessons in the order they are listed on this document under 4th grade: Second Step Scope and Sequence
- For SOCIAL STUDIES we use a combination of resources. Our main focus throughout this year will be US Regions and States and Capitals and Financial Literacy.